Bauschke Braeuer is a Berlin based art law firm.
We work with internationally renowned artists,
galleries, art dealers, art institutions, financial institutions and other protagonists on the art
We provide legal advice, draft and negotiate
contracts and represent our clients in litigation. In international matters, we collaborate with
specialized law firms and tax consultants abroad.
Due to our profound knowledge of the practices
of the international art market we work discreetly, solution-orientated, and efficiently.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Private and public art commission projects
• Art transactions
• Consignments and gallery agreements
• Art insurance terms
• Exhibitions and artist programs
• Art-backed loans and artworks as collateral
• Damages and art insurance claims
• Art restitution claims
• Plagiarism and forgery cases
• Copyright and moral rights claims
• Art estate planning and operations
• Art related charities and foundations