Bauschke Braeuer is a Berlin based art law firm.
We work with internationally renowned artists,
galleries, art dealers, collectors, art institutions
and financial institutions.
We provide legal advice, draft and negotiate
contracts and represent our clients in litigation.
In international matters, we collaborate with
specialized law firms and tax consultants abroad.
Due to our profound knowledge of the practices
of the international art market we work solution-
oriented and efficiently.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Art transactions
• Private and public art commission projects
• Consignments and gallery agreements
• Art-backed loans and artworks as collateral
• Exhibitions and artist programs
• Art insurance terms
• Damages and art insurance claims
• Art restitution claims
• Plagiarism and forgery cases
• Copyright and moral rights claims
• Art estate planning and operations
• Art related charities and foundations